You can change your voicemail greeting three ways: 1) using your VoIP phone, 2) using another VoIP phone on your account or 3) using any phone including your cell phone.
To Change Your Voicemail Greeting Using Your Assigned VoIP Phone:
- Press *1 on your VoIP Phone and follow the prompts. Mailbox greetings are found under option 0, Mailbox Options.
To Change Your Voicemail Greeting Using Another VoIP Phone On Your Account:
- Press *2 on the VoIP phone
- Enter the Mailbox Number and Pin
- Follow the Prompts. Mailbox greetings are found under option 0, Mailbox Options.
To Change Your Voicemail Greeting Using Another Phone (including your cell phone):
- Dial your number/extension.
- When you start to hear your voicemail greeting press ‘*’
- It will then ask for your pin number, enter your pin number.
- Follow the prompts to change your voicemail greeting.
*** Press8 pin numbers always start out as 1111, so be sure to change that as soon as you can to something you can remember. ***